Funeral Directors in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
417 Stamfordham Road
Newcastle upon Tyne
Tyne and Wear
Monday to Sunday: 24 hours
When a loved one passes away, arranging a funeral can be daunting.
John Bardgett & Sons Funeral Directors can help you through this difficult time.
We can help in all aspects of arranging a funeral for your loved one, including:
• Advice on registering the death
• Helping choose a coffin, casket, urn, headstone or memorial
• Advising on flowers, donations, announcements and stationery
• Choosing hymns, music and an order of service
• Arranging the cemetery or crematorium
• Organising transport and the hearse
• Being there for you whenever you need to speak to someone.
We are proud of our caring manner, attention to detail and our high standards of service.
Our chapel of rest can be opened for families outside of normal hours.
We are part of Dignity Plc. and members of the National Association of Funeral Directors (NAFD).
We also provide funeral plans.
We are open 9 a.m to 5p.m Monday to Friday, but are available 24 hours a day on the above telephone number should you need to speak to a funeral director.
There are currently no reviews for this company
All fields are required. Your review will appear immediately.